Zero gravity recliners use the same technology as NASA to provide exceptional support, and can help relieve constant back pain. Zero gravity recliners are available in different styles, and can include in and outdoor models. Whether you are looking for a relaxing zero gravity recliner for the pool or your living room, there is bound to be one designed just for you. To help you get started, here are the best zero gravity recliners available in the market.
Top Rated Zero Gravity Recliners
Whether you are camping or lounging by the pool, this zero gravity recliner will ensure that you have plenty of comfortable support. The steel frame is powder coated for long lasting durable, and it is resistant to rust and corrosion. You have the benefit of the supportive bungee system and adjustable head rest that will provide you with all of the support you need to relieve lower back pain.
- This is considered the best zero gravity reclining chair for outdoor use, and features a durable, weatherproof construction.
- You have the advantage of the supportive bungee lacing system that supports your neck and lower back.
- It is designed to be easily portable, and folds down to a compact 5 ½ size.
- The headrest on this zero gravity recliner cannot be removed, which might not be comfortable for all consumers.
- It should be noted that while this zero gravity chair does recline, it will not fully lie back.
RST Brands OP-OL04-Bei Original Zero Gravity Patio Lounger
Considered one of the best zero gravity chairs for its comfort and style, you will love how elegant it looks on your patio. Designed for use outdoors, the blended PVC material is durable and comfortable. The chair can support up to 275 pounds, and is designed to relieve stress and tension in your lower back. Featuring a weather resistant construction, it is easy to see why this is considered one of the best outdoor zero gravity recliners.
- Not only do you have the benefit of the support zero gravity design, this chair will also gently rock you to sleep outside.
- It features an all weather construction that includes UV resistant PVC material, and a steel frame that has been powder coated with a beautiful bronze coloring.
- Its lightweight construction makes it easy to move under an awning, and its steel frame can support up to 275 pounds.
- While this zero gravity recliner does feature an elegant design, it might not suit all consumer’s personal tastes or styles.
- It should be noted that this zero gravity rocker can be folded down to a width of 5 inches, its weight of 25 pounds may make it difficult for some consumers to carry.
Inner Balance Zero Gravity Recliner w/ Massage
This zero gravity chair looks great in any room in your house, and is designed to be easy to operate. You have the benefit of the supportive and durable wood and steel construction, along with the comfortable padding. The side control panel is easy to use, and lets you choose from several reclining options. Fully recline this zero gravity chair, and enjoy a relaxing massage. After relaxing in this comfortable recliner, you’ll be back to enjoying all of the activities that you love.
- This is considered one of the best massaging zero gravity chairs, and features an easy to navigate side control panel.
- You have the advantage of being able to raise your legs above your chest, which will relieve additional back pain and pressure.
- The massaging units are located in the seat, back and footrest to ensure a complete all over rejuvenating massage.
- The modern design of this fully reclining zero gravity chair might not be ideal for all decorating plans.
- While this zero gravity chair does provide exceptional support, it is priced higher than other models and might not fit all budgets.
Caravan Sports Infinity Oversized Zero Gravity Chair
You will love how comfortable and supportive this zero gravity chair is, including its oversized design. It is designed for use outside, and features a durable, all weather construction. The reclining chair measures 5 inches wider than similar models, which makes it easier to find a comfortable position. You have the advantage of being able to choose from several reclining positions, which all offer exceptional comfort and support.
- This outdoor zero gravity chair features a wider construction that is also durable, and weather resistant.
- Able to support up to 330 pounds, this reclining chair can also be safely locked into position.
- You have the advantage of the convenient folding system, and lightweight construction for easy portability.
- While this zero gravity chair is designed to be supportive and comfortable, the adjustable headrest cannot be removed.
- It should be mentioned that this zero gravity outdoor chair is affordably priced, but it does not offer a full reclining position.
Lightweight, durable, and most importantly comfortable, this zero gravity recliner is also stylishly designed. The patterned polyester material looks stunning on your patio, and you’ll love how comfortable the supportive padding feels. Considered one of the best zero gravity chairs, this model will provide plenty of pressure relieving back support. It also features a durable construction that is resistant to corrosion, and damaging UV rays.
- You have the advantage of the stylish design, and a durable construction that is weatherproof and rust resistant.
- The dual locks ensures that the frame stays securely in place, and it can also be folded down to a width of 5″ for convenient and easy storage.
- This zero gravity chair features support for your lower back, and includes an adjustable headrest for additional comfort.
- While the vinyl upholstery is durable and easy to keep clean, it can become uncomfortably hot if left in the sun.
- Even though the zero gravity chair is designed to be comfortable and stylish, it might not suit all decorating styles.