There is no reason why you cannot bring the comfort of a recliner outdoors, you just need the right outdoor recliner. After hours of exhaustive lounging around on the different models and comparing consumer ratings we are confident we have found the best products for the task. Each of these models are affordably priced and designed to be shown off, and most importantly these outdoor recliners are exceptionally supportive and comfortable. Here are our picks for the best recliners for outdoors in 2017.
Top Rated Outdoor Recliners
As the best rated outdoor recliner there are several reasons to love this zero gravity chair. It features a durable, all weather construction, and an adjustable padded headrest. The bungee lacing system provides all over support, and will relieve lower back pain and pressure while you are lounging by the pool. It is 5 inches wider than other models, which ensures that you have plenty of room to stretch out and relax comfortably.
- This is one of the best selling outdoor zero gravity chairs, and it features a steel frame that is powder coated for long lasting durability.
- You have the advantage of the wider design, and this sturdy zero gravity chair can support up to 330 pounds.
- It is weather and rust resistant, and is designed to look great sitting on your outdoor patio.
- While this is a comfortable and supportive zero gravity recliner, it does not lie completely flat.
- It is easy to fold down for transportation and storage, but it does weigh more than other zero gravity chairs.
Lounge and recline in style with this zero gravity patio chair that is designed to give your outdoor sitting area an elegant touch. It is constructed from durable steel, and features a UV resistant PVC covering. You have the advantage of the exceptional lower back support, and the adjustable padded headrest. The steel frame is powder coated bronze to give the patio chair an elegant finish that is also resistant to rust and corrosion.
- You have the advantage of the stylish and modern design that adds an elegant touch to any outdoor living area.
- The PVC material is durable, and designed to give you long lasting support and comfort.
- This outdoor zero gravity patio chair is easy to clean, and can be folded for convenient storage.
- It should be mentioned that while this is a supportive zero gravity lounging chair, it does not fully recline.
- The more modern design is elegant, but it might not be suitable for an outdoor area with a more casual style.
With its comfortable padding and multiple reclining positions, it is easy to see why this is one of the top rated outdoor patio chairs. This outdoor recliner features a weather resistant construction that is also designed to be extremely comfortable and supportive. You have the advantage of the adjustable head rest for additional neck support, and the traditional design blends in with your existing lawn furniture.
- The steel frame is powder coated to ensure resistance to rust and corrosion, and the vinyl fabric won’t fade or crack due to exposure to UV rays.
- You have the benefit of the supportive design that includes the adjustable headrest for your neck.
- It is easy to fold up for storage, and can be also be used for camping and trips to the beach.
- The headrest on this outdoor recliner is comfortable, but it cannot be removed which might not be ideal for all consumers.
- It should be noted that there is some assembly required, and it can take several minutes to complete.
If you need a comfortable reclining chair for the beach or camping, this might be the best product for you. It features a portable and lightweight construction that is also weather resistant, and it will also provide you with plenty of support. You have the advantage of choosing between three different reclining positions to ensure maximum comfort, and it is even designed to support you while you are sun tanning.
- You have the advantage of the removable pillow, and the opening for resting your face while you are sunning your back.
- The durable construction is weather resistant, and this recliner is designed to be used in almost any type of outdoor setting.
- With three reclining positions and a lightweight construction, it is easy to see why this is the best rated outdoor recliner.
- This recliner features a traditional design which might not be ideal for more decorative outdoor living areas.
- While the face opening is creatively designed, it might not be comfortable for all consumers.
This outdoor recliner has everything you need to spend a relaxing day by the pool, including a sun shade and drink tray. The recliner features a weather resistant construction, and a supportive zero gravity design. You can relieve back pain and pressure while you are lounging by the pool, and enjoy a refreshing beverage without having to get up. The attached sun shade protects your face from burning, and even makes it possible to read while you are relaxing in comfort and style.
- This zero gravity reclining chair is designed to keep your comfortable while you are relaxing outside.
- You have the benefit of the steel frame that is powder coated to prevent rust and corrosion.
- With its ergonomic design, you have plenty of support for your lower back and the attached drink tray ensures that you don’t have to get up.
- It should be mentioned that this outdoor reclining chair does not fully recline in the absolute zero gravity position.
- While the attached sun shade and drink tray are convenient, it can make assembling the outdoor recliner slightly more difficult than other models.