Lift recliners are designed to make it easier for people to get from a seated to a standing position safely. These comfortable recliners are ideal for adults who have trouble standing due to a health condition, or injury. While some power lift chairs can be incredibly expensive, we found several top rated models that are surprising affordable. Here are the best reclining lift chairs for use at home.
Top Rated Reclining Lift Chairs
This sturdy and comfortable electric lift recliner is designed to fit easily in smaller spaces. It features 3 different positions for maximum support and comfort, and you’ll love how gently the chair lifts you into a standing position. It is perfect for nursing homes or smaller apartments, and the attached remote makes controlling the chair easy.
- This reclining lift chair is designed to resemble a traditional reclining chair, and is extremely easy to operate.
- You have the advantage of the sturdy construction, which can support up to 329 pounds.
- The included warranty helps to makes this reclining chair even more affordable.
- While you do have the advantage of backup battery power, you do need to remember to keep the batteries in the remote fully charged.
- The lifting mechanism does include a lifetime warranty, but there have been mentions about its slightly loud noise.
This is often referred to as one of the best reclining lift chairs, and it is also affordably priced. Not only is this recliner larger than other lift chairs, the additional cushioned provides exceptional comfort. You have the advantage of the durable and sturdy construction, along with two electric motors. One lets you choose from an infinite number of reclining options, while the other controls the attached footrest.
- You have the advantage of the steel lifting mechanism, which can support up to 327 pounds without any problems.
- With the advantage of choosing from any number of reclining positions, you can easily relieve back and leg pain.
- The attached remote is easy to use, and this recliner will gently rise up to allow you to safely get into a standing position.
- This traditional lift recliner is similar in size to full size chairs which might not make it suitable for smaller living spaces.
- The slight lifting motion might not be enough for adults who suffer from chronic hip problems.
Wayne 3-Position Reclining Lift Chair
With three reclining positions and the ability to easily get up from the chair, it is easy to see why this is one of the best selling models. The compact design makes it ideal for smaller living spaces, and the attached foot rest provides plenty of leg and lower back support. The attached remote includes backup batteries so you can still enjoy your power lift chair even during power outages. With its affordable price and gentle lifting motion, this recliner is ideal for anyone that has difficult standing.
- The comfortable cushioning in the back and supportive seat is ideal for relieving back pain and tension.
- The sturdy lift mechanism is capable of supporting weights up to 325 pounds.
- You also have the advantage of the lifetime warranty of the lift system for added peace of mind.
- This lift chair is designed to fit in smaller living spaces and might not be comfortable for larger adults.
- While this is one of the most comfortable lift chairs, it does lack the extra seat cushioning of some of the other models.
This reclining lift chair is easy to operate, and designed to fit easily through smaller doorways. It features a contemporary design that blends in with any preexisting décor, and is priced to fit any budget. This power lift recliner includes an attached remote, and is designed to gently lift you into a standing position. As an added bonus, some insurance carriers also cover the cost of this amazing lift recliner.
- This lift recliner is ideal for any recovering from hip surgery, or simply can no longer stand without help.
- Its smaller construction is ideal for fitting through smaller door frames at assisted living centers.
- Not only is this electric lift recliner affordably priced, some insurance companies cover the purchase price.
- This is a traditionally designed lift recliner, and might not suit all personal tastes or decorating styles.
- While this is an affordable lift recliner, it is still priced higher than similar models.
This is simply the best lift recliner for anyone suffering from back, hip, or neck pain, and who finds it difficult to get up from a seated position. It is stylishly designed and cover in blended leather upholstery for a classic and elegant appearance. Not only can you choose from an infinite number of reclining positions, you also have the advantage of the heated massaging functions. Not only can this help to relieve muscle aches and pain, it can also improve circulation and your overall health.
- This electric massaging lift recliner is designed to be comfortable and therapeutic.
- You not only have the advantage of the infinite number of reclining positions, this lift recliner also includes functions for heating and massage.
- The massaging lift recliner features a durable construction and has a weight limit of 325 pounds.
- It should be mentioned that while this is one of the best lift recliners for anyone with health conditions, it is priced higher than similar models.
- The sturdy hardwood frame is durable, but it should be mentioned that parts are blended with strong plywood.