Gamers can take their comfort to the next level with a reclining gaming chair that is especially designed to meet their needs–being comfortable and supportive for hours while still giving them plenty of room to move around.
Some of the best chairs for gaming can also be connected to different devices, and will offer a range of other features like audio output. There are several different types of gaming chairs to choose from, and your preferences will depend somewhat on if you play mainly PC games or console games, but there are a few models that stand out from the others. If you have been considering a gaming chair, here are our picks for the top rated models.
The Top Rated Chairs For Gaming
Details Of The Top Rated Gaming Recliners
This reclining gaming chair is designed to keep you comfortable during long hours of play, and features a durable construction. With the X Rocker 51396 Pro Series Gaming Chair you have the advantage of being able to connect with other gaming chairs, enabling you to play with your friends in the room with you or online. The pedestal base gives you plenty of balance, and it also features a swivel design. Durable, and with two built in speakers included you can finally stay comfortable while you are playing your games.
- This gaming chair is ergonomically designed for exceptional comfort and support.
- The built in speakers and included RCA outputs help to improve your entire gaming experience.
- Not only is this top rated gaming chair comfortable, it also features a swivel base and can be tilted for reclining action.
- While this model can connect to stereos and other gaming chairs, it is not compatible with other devices.
- The blended leather upholstery is durable and resistant to tears, but it can be difficult to clean in between the crevices.
The X Rocker 51259 Pro H3 Gaming Chair is great for listening to music and playing games. The four built-in speakers provide amazing audio, and you also have the advantage of the innovative bass technology. The padded headrest provides comfortable support, and the arms are designed with gamers in mind. This chair sits on the ground so you can easily tilt it back at any angle, and is able to connect to any RCA compatible device.
- This is one of the top rated gaming chairs in 2015, and is designed to be comfortable and supportive.
- You have the advantage of being able to connect to any RCA compatible device, you a great listening experience.
- This chair will give you the stability and support you need for hours of comfortable gaming.
- This gaming chair is priced slightly higher than similar models, but it does feature advanced surround sound technology.
- The lower profile of this gaming chair might not be comfortable for adults who have difficulty standing up from a seated position.
There are several reasons why the X Rocker II Video Gaming Chair is considered one of the best gaming chairs, including its ability to let you feel and hear the sound. You can feel the vibrations of the race car’s engine and the rattle of machine gun fire in all of your games, and experience all of your music in a new way. This gaming chair is compatible with most gaming systems, and its wireless design makes it convenient and easy to use. You also have the advantage of the durable upholstery, and a sturdy construction that can withstand your most stressful and active games.
- This gaming chair features an ergonomic design that will keep you comfortable through long hours of gaming.
- It features built in speakers for a full audio experience that you can feel.
- The side control panel is easy to navigate, and conveniently placed.
- This gaming chair is priced slightly higher than similar models, but it should be mentioned that it does include vibrational sound capabilities.
- The lower profile construction might be difficult for adults with back problems to comfortably sit in.
The Cohesion XP 11.2 Gaming Chair is one of the most comfortable gaming chairs, and one of the best rated models. Its one piece design ensures complete support and comfort during long hours of gaming, and it can also be conveniently folded down into a footstool. The side control panel is easy to navigate, and you’ll love the high definition sound from the built in speakers. Wireless for convenience and ease of use, you will love spending hours in this comfortable gaming chair.
- This gaming chair is designed after the seats found in professional race cars for maximum support and comfort.
- You have the advantage of the 3 channel function for thumping bass and crystal clear audio.
- Not only is this a great gaming chair, it can also be folded down into a stylish ottoman.
- This gaming chair does lack the extra padding found in some models, which might not be comfortable for all consumers.
- While the gaming chair is ergonomically designed, it does not tilt or swivel which make affect your viewing angle.
Arozzi Enzo Series Gaming Racing Style Chair
The Arozzi Enzo Series Gaming Racing Style Chair is designed for series gamers with a limited amount of space. It fits perfectly under your desk, but is designed to keep you comfortable during long gaming sessions. It features plenty of padding, and a stable, swivel base. You have the advantage of being able to tilt and lock the chair in place, along with adjusting it to the perfect height. Affordable and easy to maintain, this is the best budget friendly gaming chair for anyone who also has a limited amount of space.
- This gaming chair is ergonomically designed to be comfortable and supportive, including the extra padding on the race car style arms.
- The chair features a stable base with lockable castors, and can also be turned 360 degrees so you can see your screen from any angle.
- You have the advantage of the lightweight and durable construction, and its smaller design.
- While this gaming chair is extremely comfortable and affordable, it does not include any audio outputs.
- This gaming chair is designed to fit underneath a desk which might not appeal to all consumers.
What features to consider before buying a gaming recliner?
Connectivity and Compatibility: Connectivity is an important factor, make sure your recliner is compatible with multiple gaming consoles for ultimate gaming experience. Moreover wireless connectivity because it looks good and convenient also.
Sound: I think sound effect immensely your gaming performance. A lot of chairs for gaming come with speakers and woofers to immerse you completely into the game.
Ergonomic Design: I play for long hours continuously and believe me ergonomic design gives a lot of support to your body.
Additional Features: You might want to consider some special features as per your needs, e.g. chair vibration, cup holder, USB port, blue-tooth, etc.
How to Choose the Best Chair For Gaming
Functionality: By functionality we means overall gaming experience while playing on the recliner. This will depend a good deal on what types of games you play (PC or consoles).
Budget: Decide on your budget first because chairs for gaming can range from just over from few hundred dollars to thousands of dollars.
Quality: We have to ensure that we don’t compromise with quality in order to get a cheap recliner. Various brands such as Rocker, Flash Furniture, Homelegance, Acme offer high quality recliner.
Read Reviews: I think it is the fastest way to get information on a variety of products quickly, but make sure you look at the credible websites for reviews, e.g. PCWorld or Amazon.
Size: Before buying a recliner you should know the dimensions of the chair, so that it fits properly in your room.
Material: Material includes both the upholstery and frame. Good upholstery and frame will ensure durability and long life of recliner.
Warranty: Don’t forget to check the warranty before buying a recliner. Most of the recliner comes with 1 or 2 years of warranty. You should check with individual seller before buying one.
Weight & Height limit: Most of the gaming recliners can hold easily people with weight up to 300lbs and height 6 feet. However you should check with individual recliner manufacturer before buying one.
Questions to ask before you buy a gaming recliner
Do I need a special recliner for gaming?
What is the weight and height capacity of the gaming chair?
Which gaming consoles does it best support (PC or console for design, PS4 or XBox, etc for integrations)?